Aawww yeah son! It's Friday!
Here is my Friday Fives....blogs that I'm all over right now.
- Paper and Ink I found this blog thru the Poppy Ink site. Love her blog and her stylin' ways.
- A Bit East One word...Wow....this lady knows how to use a rubber stamp!
- Jamaica She says what's on her mind and tells it like it is. My kind of girl. Oh and her craftiness is awesome, check out what she did for Kristina Contes. So freagin' cool, makes me want to put wings on everything.
- Mugsy Boo The newest Zingboom DT member. Her pages are so puggalicious! Check it out, you won't be disappointed. Can't wait to see what she does for Zingboom.
- On littleWord. Word up ya'll (god, that came across so Britney Spears, yuck) A new challenge blog that is all about one word. Now GO.
I'm avoiding all Grey's communication right now! As I'm typing this, I could hear Christina's voice and immediately ran to my radio to turn it off. I ended up recording the show because I'm also a Scrubs and Office girl and I couldn't miss those! I was so happy when Jim came back and asked Pam to dinner...."It's a date".... aaawww..I was so giddy about that!