Sunday, April 15, 2007

Razorblades and lemonade

I'm up early this Sunday morning. It's hard to sleep in after Jeff goes to work at 5am. I'm still not getting use to him working on the day that we would sleep in, and make a big breakfast late in the day and just lounge around in our pj's and not leave the house. Guess we all just have to make sacrifices.

So here I am, blogging about whatever randomness. Really loving using my brothers laptop. Nice to be in bed, watching the countdown on VH1 and surfing the net. I really have to get me one of these things. Wondering if I like the new Maroon 5 song...can't wait to hear the rest of the album. I wasn't really in love with them until I heard one of there songs on the Love Actually soundtrack. Now watching Fergie's Glamorous video, wishing I was comfortably rich. No, don't ever want to be famous but would love to wear the clothes and have some one do my hair and make up all day.

I came across this blog last light, and wondered why I didn't find her sooner. The simplicity and impact of her layouts is so cool to me and makes me want to forget doing my taxes and scrap. Yes, I have yet to do my taxes even though they're due Tuesday. Well, that's not fully true, I have done them in pencil like my dad taught me to do just to see if we were paying or getting a refund. I just need to finalize it and throw it in the mail. I'm finding the older I get, I'm procrastinating a lot more. I'm also forgetting a lot. I know I get the forgetting from my dad but I use to remember the smallest details and it's starting to bug me.

Sorry I haven't posted anything interesting like photos or layouts. That usually bugs me about blogs. Maybe I'll get a chance to do that later today.

No comments: