Friday, April 20, 2007

Made it thru another week...

SO, so very happy it's Friday. I woke up this morning with an overwhelming feeling of creativeness. I wanted to get up and go straight to my desk and do something but instead, I'm here at the office, updating my blog.....

Packed up a bunch of old name brand clothes to sell at Plato's Closet. Saw a commercial on tv and perked up when they said "cash on the spot". Needed some new clothes not only for the warmer months but to fit my bigger size. I have taken some steps to eating healthy, I refuse to say I'm dieting, and omitted my usual mocha for a black ice tea at Starbucks. Half the calories and cost! I need to stop with all this coffee. One cup in the morning to get me going is all I really need. Plus I've been reading about caffeine affected fertility which I'm not sure if it's entirely true but it's just another reason to cut back.

You know, I really wasn't that impressed with the newest issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. One because it's a mother's day issue and, well, I hate mom's day and two, I didn't dog ear one page for ideas. Wasn't inspired one bit, the only section I enjoy in that magazine is Ali's section.

Anyhoo....to the few who read my blog....Happy Friday!

No comments: