Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's all good

Driving to work in the rain, singing along with John Mayer, sipping on hot C.D.Latte from Starbucks....feeling tons better. Even though it's gray and wet, it's making our city smell fresh and green, so good.

Fresh baked cookies makes everything better. After a little naptime with J, I baked. These little gems tasted the best right out of the oven. Love my cookies warm and soft...yum....but with 2 guys in the house, they didn't last long ;)

AND I'm so happy tomorrow's FRIDAY!!!! Ready for the long weekend seriously. I'm hoping it clears up enough for our hike Saturday. Oh and I ordered the Contes Kit and I cannot wait to see what kind of creative goodness she's put together for us!

5 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS YUMMMMMMMMMM PASS EM OVER CHICKY HEHEHEHE!!!

Beckie said...

Ooo serious drool! Those cookies and a starbuck .... where you driving in heaven!!

Leah said...

Those cookies look so good.. and LOL at your feet pic in the previous post. That looks way too much like my state of un-pedicure.

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

YUMM YUMM YUMM
Can I come over??
uhmm please *WINK*

xoxo
Emine

Vee said...

cookies look yummy!!
I can't wait for the kit either!