Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Fives

My five current *girl crushes*


*Sarah Silverman. My favorite chick comedian. She makes me laugh so hard. If you're easily offended, don't even bother looking her up!

*Effin' Effer Gals. I've been scrapping for awhile but when I came across these Dares a year ago, it totally changed me. Before this point, I had never scrapbooked for myself. I was only putting together albums for friends who had children and didn't want to bother with putting together themselves. You know, the one's who say they don't have time for "that stuff". Even though they were paying me, I wasn't happy doing it. It wasn't a reflection of me and what I was about. I kept my artsy collage stuff seperate from scrappies and learned to combine my two loves together with the help of the Effers. So big ups to them!

*Gwen Stefani. For rockin' it mommy style. Nuff said.

*Kate Winslet. For not falling under the spell of the stick figure robot girls. I love her curves...and I'm a sucker for a british accent. ;)

*Big SISter. For putting together this crazy cool site. I've been hooked since it started and I can't get enough!

3 comments:

Vee said...

sistv is awesome!!
love me some dares and Gwen too
have a great weekend!

Colleen said...

love me some SIStv too

have a great weekend!

Nancywithajones said...

LOVEIN ME SOME SIS TV AND LOVE ME SOME GWEN TOO!