Thursday, September 6, 2007

I'm just not that into it.

My current mood: dreamy. I've got a lot on my mind right now. work, money, this intense urge to travel somewhere, my budget that doesn't allow any indulgences like the locally grown Dahlias that were at the supermarket today.


Worried about getting a little too "challenge dependent", I wanted to get some random scrappage done this week. I was successful at starting them, but for some reason, I had trouble bringing it home. I'm not going to let these pages go in the I'm done with this bin.

No more waste, just finish it.

7 comments:

Holly said...

That brown and pink LO down in front looks quite promising. ;0)

Vee said...

your peeks of your layouts look yummy to me, i feel that way about challenges too, love/hate thing.
have a great weekend and I hope you find yor juju again :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I love what I can see :)
Have a good and dreamy weekend!

Lisa said...

oh, i would love to see more of those peeks!

Nicole said...

i'm loving your sneaky peeks...and i TOTALLY get what you're saying about work, lol!

Nura Keif said...

The peek looks wonderful!!

Laura S. said...

the peeks look pretty cool...hope to see more soon.

Laura