Sunday, September 30, 2007

100...officially.

Good morning.My official 100th post on the last day in September. Is it just me or did this month fly? It's cold and rainy but it's still a beautiful day that I'm going to take full advantage of. I spent my whole Saturday with the Wallace bunch and welcomed their newest addition.

I let Maggie take over my digi for awhile. The girl took some pretty good shots. She took a really cool self-portrait of her 4 year old self that I'm working into a layout. This isn't a great shot of her little brother and I but I really like his seeing his little hand on my shoulder.
The future photographer herself....incognito of course.

Just some fun 100th post randomness. That's going to be the subject of this RAK. I love random, imperfect shots of whatever. They may not show well in scrap magazines or you may not want to show them on your online portfolios. They wouldn't make sense to anyone else but you....those are the kinds of photos I adore. So let's do this. Your challenge from me is to create a quick, easy layout that must include either a blurry shot that brings back good memories or some random thing that only you would understand. Got it? Cool. You have until Saturday, October 6th. This doesn't have to be some awesome page you would do for the Dares or something. Let it be for you.

Post your link here to your awesomeness and I'll draw a winner on Sunday morning. Oh and this is just a peek at the goods. I'll be adding bits and pieces as the week goes on.

Looking forward to October and all it has to offer. Purchased a pair of mini pumpkins this morning. Made trick or treat plans with friends. So looking forward to First Friday with my Holly. And tomorrow is the start of 4th quarter which is the beginning of retail madness at work.
Atleast I'm behind the scenes now and not out delivering and stocking product.

I'm ready October. Bring it.

12 comments:

michelle said...

Those are cool photos! And a very cool challenge. Congrats on your 100th post.

Holly said...

Congrats on your 100th post. And, such sweet little pics of Little Ben and Maggie. :0)

Vee said...

cool!! I can't wait to do your challenge, i love blurry photos!
awesome pic of little ben too! :)

Barb said...

Love those kind of photos, too!
Might take you up on this challenge sometime this week.

Michelle said...

awesome challenge...!! And I can't believe it's already retail madness time...crazy!! love that little self-portrait, too...=)

RachelDenbow said...

Good job for acknowledging your 100th post! I think mine slipped past. And I love that pic of you at the top. Demure.
Love your challenge idea, too. Hope to get to it.

R

Joy Madison said...

wow......I'm going to try to take you up on this:)

Anonymous said...

Nice Challenge, hopefully I can give it a try!

Laura S. said...

I just did one of these a few weeks ago for my challenge blog...it was really fun...I will have to pull out some more blurry photos.

So for those of you that do it for the 100th post challenge...you should enter it here too...

http://thescrapdragons.blogspot.com/2007/10/challenge-5.html

Laura

Holly said...

Aaarg! I HATE GCI's e-mail! Now they have my whole account screwed up, and it's their fault. Basically, if you e-mailed me back after the last one I sent you, I didn't get it. I'm not getting anything! Not only that, but they lost everything that was sent to me, and nobody that sent an e-mail got anything back saying that it didn't go through. So, if you did e-mail, can you go back through your sent mail, and forward it here: charmedgirlnc@gmail.com. I finally just got a gmail account. Just use that from now on. F*** GCI! Grrr....

Donna Heart said...

G'day! Congrats on the 100th post! Here's my go at scrapping those random photos - great idea btw - might do it myself as well when I reach that milestone! Hope you like it!
http://donnajensen.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

hey. I did your challenge! Take a look!

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=39515

Thanks for the challenge and congrats on your 100 posts. You are welcome to do my 300 post challenge at my blog!

http://darlinglisa.blogspot.com