Tuesday, July 24, 2007

oh joy! **pic heavy**

Wow, I was ecstatic to find out that I won Elise's paint challenge. There were several challenges over at SIStv for us ladies who weren't fortunate enough to attend CHA. Really wanted to try to get to all of 'em but I ran out of gas. I was also one of three who won the stamp challenge. Paint and stamps have to be my favorite supplies to use in scrapping.

This one was for Elise's challenge-
This was for Greenapplegirl's *getting to know you* challenge. We were to use a very recent photo of ourselves, and office supplies.
This was for the Jenn Shurkus rubberstamp challenge. You don't have to ask me twice to play with my stamps.
This next two are just some quickie layouts for my Happiness is______ album.
And these two were what I like to call "therapy" pages. Has some mixed feeling last week and expressed it with scrapping. Sorry for profile pics, I didn't want to print any other photos and use what I already had.
That's about it for today folks. I did witness something so sad yesterday on my way home from work. I saw a dog get hit by a car, well, after the dog got hit. People were trying to help him. It really got to me, all I could think about were my dogs. I rushed home to love 'em and they both were licking the tears from my eyes. I'm not a crier but this did it for me.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

oh how sad, but dogs are the best comforters aren�t they!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Hi Tina,

I was just browsing through the comment section on Kristi's blog and I really like your pages. They are great. I was amazed to find someone interested in some of the same things as me here in AK. I live in Eagle River and work in Anchorage.

jill s said...

awwww. and i know what you mean about scrapping for therapy. it's mine too.

xx
jill

Dina said...

Such fab stuff...sigh. Love it all!

Dina said...

And forgot to say sorry you saw the dog get hit... :( So sad.

Holly said...

Love your new stuff! And, congrats on winning the challenges!

Vee said...

congrats on the wins!!
the cirlce one rocks but so does all of your layouts:)
awww...that is one of the worse things to see.

Scrapdragons said...

I wandered over here just messing around on my laptop & had to leave a comment.

What a great blog & fabulous pages!!

Iam bookmarking you to come back from time to time.

Laura