Wednesday, July 11, 2007

blah blah blah

Good morning blogland. This is me....feeling good that I was able to pass up fresh donuts this morning. I opted for a peach instead. Good girl.



Did this last night~Dare #70~Recycle it. Had to use my Starbucks trash.
Kal's got some random thing going this morning....list three things you like about yourself....yikes. But she says DO IT so I shall.

1. I'm a good listener. I always seem to be the one everyone goes to when they need some one to talk to. This can be a good and bad thing. Sometimes I end up getting caught in the middle and I refuse to take sides because most of the time both parties can be at fault.
2. I'm honest. I hate to lie, even a little lie.....I learned early on as a child that lying will come back and bite you on the ass. I'm not afraid to tell someone like it is, maybe I should hold back a little. And I'm not one to sneak stuff around J. If I buy something, he'll know about it.
3. I'm eager to learn and try new things. Downfall is once I've tried, I get borred.

2 comments:

jill s said...

can you send some of that willpower over here please!? :)

i LOVE your layout!!

xx
jill

kal said...

Bravo! Great job - thank you for playing along with me!

LOVE the layout and the use of starbucks trash. Too cool!