For the love of top five lists I will post my random fives every Friday just for the hell of it.
First five things I do when I start my day
- Before getting out of bed, I take my basal body tempurature. Google it if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
- Jeff brings me a hot cup o joe. Can't do much before this point, coffee is a must for me.
- The usual...potty, hair, make up and trying to find something to wear that hides my muffin top.
- Stop by the coffee shop for skinny white mocha or Starbucks for the lucious Cinamon Dolce latte...serious goodness here and even though I make it a nonfat, I still have to have whip. Do not judge me. I'm that person who get a cheeseburger, fries and diet Coke.
- Get to work, put on the coffee for the office folks and blog surf. Shameless with the blog surfing while at work, I know this. But I work hard and get my projects done and I don't take 50 smoke breaks.
Got this in the mail yesturday and was so giddy. This is my very first kit, I should be getting one from Zingboom shortly. Kits scared me for so long but I'm easing into it. I was happy to get some Scenic Route stuff since my LSS doesn't carry it. AND I have to say that I take back a little what I wrote about them earlier. I went there this week and picked up a few things. They're starting to get better companies in and the ladies there are really nice. I'm just hating because I miss the old owner. I would walk in and she would greet me by my first name. It was comfortable. Now I'm being asked several times if I need help. I'm not one that likes to be bothered when browsing.
Back to work...